I sent an package to Immigration Section,Seattle washington on last Wednesday,28sep11, on the waybill, I selected a wrong country code from US to AM, but everything is fine also the zip code is right, only the AM, they deliver my whole package to the country Armenia, today is 04oct11, I continue contacting them every day not only one time, everyone told me they would sending back to a right place US until they reach Armenia, every one told me its on Tuesday, today.I patient to wait for today, but when i check the tracking number and called them, they told me its still not sending back, and even told me some country is slow, they can not push, what's that?

I used Fedex is because they are fast, they even can delivery to a wrong country. I am really very very very urgent to send my passports to Seattle, how can they can do that to me? No one check the mistakes? And even no one to follow up and correct the mistake immediately, I feel like no one can help me.

Please, who can help me where can help me?Its really urgent.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

nikalseyn

You made the mistake. FedEx sent the package to the country code YOU selected. You snooze, you lose.