Tracking Tool

Hello,

I tweet from an anonymous account named @unhappyshipper, which I created in attempt to share my story. For the past month, I have felt bullied into a legal gray area by FedEx claims, for a $4700 item that cost $850 to ship from the UK to US, but was damaged by FedEx in transit. My claim was denied, each time for a different reason, including a clerical error resulting in an undeclared value, which they say lowers their liability to only $100. Ultimately they resided with the all too common "insufficient packing" claim made they make for just about all of their customer damage reports.

Recently, FedEx Cargo Claims decided to at least reimburse the freight charge, which would be credited to the shipper. I instructed them to reach out to FedEx. When the shipper contacted FedEx UK they were told that because they wrote the requested "letter of authorization" to release interest of the claim to me (recipient) here in the US, they were no longer liable to discuss the claim or payout any refund to them.

This sent my request back to FedEx US, who continues to deny my claim on the grounds that they need to speak with the shipper. A never ending loophole.

Wanting to expose them, I took to Twitter where my suspicions were confirmed. While browsing several FedEx related hashtags, I noticed quite a few, current FedEx employees had tweeted, confessing to deliberately damaging packages along with theft of boxes and items. I have recorded each of the public tweets with the names and locations of the employees and posted them on my Twitter account.

1. Tahira Maple, of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania admits to unprof. conduct at her location

2. Shawri Hall of Columbus Ohio admits to deliberately damaging packages.

Her friend and co-worker, "Dime" intervenes and also confesses.

3. Greory Neblett, of Buffalo New York admits to being hired regardless of his drug test. Perhaps a deliberate oversight due to a personal relationship with management at his location.

4. Former Mepmhis, Tennessee Hub employee admits to deliberate damage of boxes to maintain quota

I need all the help I can get to voice my distress and am currently speaking with legal counsel for a possible small claims lawsuit against consumer fraud for having been mislead as a customer into loophole with no one on FedEx's side seemingly interested in doing anything about it. Please let me know if there is anything further you need from me.

Thank you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not return calls and no accountability or follow-up. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of fedex shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5201. FedEx needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments