Featured on Facebook Not resolved

So I ordered this extremely limited edition record from one of my favorite musicians' web stores the day it went on sale.A month later I get the package dropped in front of my door while I'm not home.

Related: Hair Sisters - Nope!

The box looks like it got dropkicked several times. So I open it and the sleeve is bent and torn, and the record is broken completely in half. Fedex is literally the worst shipping company ever. They require ridiculous numbers of packages to be processed by each worker per hour, their turnover is high and they will pretty much hire anyone with a pulse.

the trucks are rarely loaded properly so the boxes avalanche when the trailer is opened, and the unloaders pull entire walls of boxes down at a time to make their production quotas. They throw boxes, drag them, drop them, whatever. This is exactly what happened to this box.

This was a priceless item and they absolutely obliterated it.Never again will I order from a company that uses fedex.

I didn't like: Destroyed my package, No customer service help.

Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Turnaround Time
Tracking Tool
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fedex Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Fix your company's operating standards

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

LadyScot

Looks to me like your favorite musician's web site packing team do not know who to package merchandise.

Irving, Texas, United States #1225934