Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

So I ordered this extremely limited edition record from one of my favorite musicians' web stores the day it went on sale.A month later I get the package dropped in front of my door while I'm not home.

The box looks like it got dropkicked several times. So I open it and the sleeve is bent and torn, and the record is broken completely in half. Fedex is literally the worst shipping company ever. They require ridiculous numbers of packages to be processed by each worker per hour, their turnover is high and they will pretty much hire anyone with a pulse.

the trucks are rarely loaded properly so the boxes avalanche when the trailer is opened, and the unloaders pull entire walls of boxes down at a time to make their production quotas. They throw boxes, drag them, drop them, whatever. This is exactly what happened to this box.

This was a priceless item and they absolutely obliterated it.Never again will I order from a company that uses fedex.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of destroyed my package and no customer service help. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of fedex delivery service. Fedex needs to "fix your company's operating standards" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fedex.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1227852

Looks to me like your favorite musician's web site packing team do not know who to package merchandise.

Irving, Texas, United States #1225934