I ordered a memory foam mattress from a reputable company in NC.It was shipped FedEx Ground (their choice, not mine) and arrived the next day.
My wife was home (car in the drive) and the front door was open, however the driver did not give any indication that he was there or attempt to notify anyone that the package was being delivered. This was a 90lb package worth over $1000! When she realized the package had been delivered, she saw that the box had been completely destroyed and taped back together. This is not the first time we have had problems with them.
Previously we had complained to customer service that the driver was tossing packages over the fence into our back yard rather than leaving them by the door like a reasonable person.
Apparently he took offense to the complaint because since then anything delivered by FedEx has been either thrown in our yard or damaged.They never ring the bell or give us the opportunity to refuse the damaged packages.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Memory Foam Mattress
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had a 21 package business consignment shipped from abroad, paid with insurance cover by the express service. Several days later, 2 arrive late and one is lost. I reported this,..."
- "Recently mailed some antique glassware and the box arrived broken and with puncture holes in the side. Out of the 30 pieces I shipped, only 15 arrived intact and some..."
- "I expected to receive my FedEx package shopped on Walmart by Friday August 12th but didn’t. I called the FedEx customer service (800) 463-3339 and was told I need to..."
- "DO NOT USE! Our experience with Bruno and LKN Custom Hardwoods was horrible. The quality of work should be embarrassing. 1) Splintered cuts and gaps, with excessive wood fill 2)..."
- "Picked up curbside order, drove 20 minutes home...no bread. I had specifically asked for bread too. Called the manager, he mailed a $10 coupon out and apologized profusely. I did..."
- "Moving Staffers was absolutely pathetic. We bought 2 boxes of the paper moving blankets that they recommended along with 2 dozen heavy duty moving blankets and still almost every..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."