I ordered a memory foam mattress from a reputable company in NC.It was shipped FedEx Ground (their choice, not mine) and arrived the next day.
My wife was home (car in the drive) and the front door was open, however the driver did not give any indication that he was there or attempt to notify anyone that the package was being delivered. This was a 90lb package worth over $1000! When she realized the package had been delivered, she saw that the box had been completely destroyed and taped back together. This is not the first time we have had problems with them.
Previously we had complained to customer service that the driver was tossing packages over the fence into our back yard rather than leaving them by the door like a reasonable person.
Apparently he took offense to the complaint because since then anything delivered by FedEx has been either thrown in our yard or damaged.They never ring the bell or give us the opportunity to refuse the damaged packages.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Memory Foam Mattress
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Problem: - Shipped a package from Dubai To Saudi Arabia on 27th May 2014, at Fedex office located in Dubai near Terminal 2 Airport. - I cancelled the shipping on the..."
- "I saw tracking information in advance, so I stayed home to wait. At 2:18PM CDT, FedEx posted "Customer not available or business closed" in the tracking info for a..."
- "Got a shipment from FedEx today and see how they placed something that is well over 60 lbs. Is it too much to expect that a heavy shipment (or any..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "I know satisfying every customer concerns is somewhat a daunting task and the issues can be taken into considerations by their importance and their magnitude as long as you are..."
- "I read this now several times but we have the same set with the SAME ISSUE as others. Rooms to Go clains to sell you Leather furniture and it's not...."
- "Moving Staffers was absolutely pathetic. We bought 2 boxes of the paper moving blankets that they recommended along with 2 dozen heavy duty moving blankets and still almost every..."