fedex employee told a mortgage company that there was no house at my address,the building was vacant,and nobody lived there. we haved lived there since 1962.if you look down the driveway you can see 3 cars and 5 people and 5 mailboxes.the driver never left any stickers about missed or misdirected delivery on any doors or windows.we had to make a special side trip ourselves to pick up our package with the mortgage papers at a fedex retail store site.i left messages for manager on wednesday night, thursday morning, and thursday night.he only returned my call on friday morning because i left a case number for him that 1-800-go-fedex gave me on thursday evening.of course the manager denied giving me the runaround but now he had to acknowledge my concerns.i kept the emails from the mortgage company.i also had a long phone with lending officer, that i was not attempting to defraud their company with a fake address and a nonexistent house.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

"the driver never left any stickers about missed or misdirected delivery on any doors or windows"

Are you suggesting a fedex driver should put a sticker on a random house because he cant locate a certain house? Thats a clever idea you tard.

Almkerk, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands #444227