FedEx, for the second time in a row did not deliver an overnight package to me.They said on their web site it would be delivered by 10:30am.

It did not arrive. At 11:00am I got tired of waiting so I selected the option on the computer to have it delivered to one of FedEx's offices so I could pick it up there. Now at 2:51pm I get a notice of "Delivery Exception - Customer is not available or business is closed". Is this a joke?

I then called FedEx and talked to a person who listened nicely and said she was sorry, but was 100% worthless. She could not tell me when or where my package would be delivered tomorrow.

This is the second time this has happened in a row with FedEx.In my opinion they are not a reliable or service oriented firm.

If you need for something positively to get there overnight, then DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

I have had two packages that never arrived going to two different states. Not that they were delayed...they never arrived. Kept saying on the truck on one package, tracking on the other showed nothing.