Conneaut Lake, Pennsylvania

Fedex has had my Christmas package from Walmart for over a week on the same truck and they just dont deliver to our town. Do not accept Fedex as a delivery source,.

Ups has been at my business every day this wek and Fedex couldnt make it once. This is not the first time they didnt deliver to my business. Their drivers get paid by the package and they just wont go to small towns with a few deliveries.

I have contacted Walmart about this several times now and they havent done anything about it either. They had my mo0ney for several weeks and I dont have my package

Comments

FED EX is the worst delivery company ever! I waited at home for delivery but the driver did not attempt to deliver my mail!

On the first day, I waited the entire day, and the delivery guy didn't even call! They said they attempted delivery, but no call! Nothing! On the second day, I was expecting them to come up to my house, but they did not!

I called the company and they said the delivery guy probably couldn't get in! Yeah right! I had a fed ex delivery before and the delivery guy came up to my apartment and left a note on the door when I wasn't home.

What a load of bull****! Horrible company!

FEDEX tracking records show that a package was delivered to my house today at 10am... it never happened..

I called Fedex and they say they will look into it. (I suspect that they delivered it to the wrong address or they stole it)...

wonder how this will turn out.. fortunately it was purchased on a credit card...

Fed-ex does not pay their drivers per package. That is a complete lie.