I ordered a very important package online. Unfortunately, the seller decided to ship it FedEx.

They attempted to deliver it when I was not home in one day, leaving two door tags. One door tag had both of the "Another Attempt Will Be Made" and "This Was The Final Attempt" boxes checked. Since I found this confusing I called the 1-800 number and the automated system told me it would be delivered the following day at 10:30am. I left the signed door tags on my door that night and all the next day, but there was no package waiting when I got home from work.

When I called FedEx they said the driver had just decided not to deliver it.

They said they were sorry, but now my only option was to pick it up at a FedEx office, causing me extra time and gas money and stress figuring out how I was going to be able to pick it up that day.

When I spoke to customer support they said maybe they could attempt another delivery in a couple of days. Knowing their track record and needing the package asap I decided that the extra burden of driving to pick it up was the wiser option.

FedEx is absolutely horrible and I recommend no one use them (this is not my first bad experience).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments