Tracking# 96110191032861503146 - I received part of my packages from FEDEX on 11/05/15. I checked the system on 11/06/15 and it showed that my delivery would be sent on 11/09/15.

I decided to wait on my delivery and it didn't come. I checked the system again and it showed my delivery was denied (I WAS HOME WAITING FOR MY PACKAGED AND THE DRIVER NEVER CAME). I called customer service and was told that I could pick up my package the next day. I went to the FEDEX at 16001 Queens CT Upper Marlboro, MD.

They told me that my package was sent back to the supplier. I was totally pissed! I made a complaint to he manager , Jackie who tracked the package in Illinois! The package was returned back to FEDEX on 11/10/15.

Jackie called me to pick up my package, When I returned the call, the clerk put me on hold and never returned. I called again, the clerk told me I could come pick up my package, When I got there another clerk was told my package was on the delivery truck. After I went to my car, I wads called ad told my package was there at the facility.

I have never seen such a mixed up service organization in my entire life. What a bunch of misfits!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Pick Up Service.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 12, 2015.

Comments

La Plata, Maryland, United States #1086046

I have had several of the same incidents... package on truck, package back at hub, so on and so forth...

4 DAYS IN A ROW!!!

This has happened on several different deliveries over the last few months...

Then one guy left my package in the middle of the driveway during a rain storm WTF!!

Upper Marlboro FEDEX.. your trash!