Tracking# 96110191032861503146 - I received part of my packages from FEDEX on 11/05/15.I checked the system on 11/06/15 and it showed that my delivery would be sent on 11/09/15.

I decided to wait on my delivery and it didn't come. I checked the system again and it showed my delivery was denied (I WAS HOME WAITING FOR MY PACKAGED AND THE DRIVER NEVER CAME). I called customer service and was told that I could pick up my package the next day. I went to the FEDEX at 16001 Queens CT Upper Marlboro, MD.

They told me that my package was sent back to the supplier. I was totally pissed! I made a complaint to he manager , Jackie who tracked the package in Illinois! The package was returned back to FEDEX on 11/10/15.

Jackie called me to pick up my package, When I returned the call, the clerk put me on hold and never returned. I called again, the clerk told me I could come pick up my package, When I got there another clerk was told my package was on the delivery truck. After I went to my car, I wads called ad told my package was there at the facility.

I have never seen such a mixed up service organization in my entire life.What a bunch of misfits!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx and fedex pick up service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

La Plata, Maryland, United States #1086046

I have had several of the same incidents...package on truck, package back at hub, so on and so forth...

4 DAYS IN A ROW!!!

This has happened on several different deliveries over the last few months...

Then one guy left my package in the middle of the driveway during a rain storm WTF!!

Upper Marlboro FEDEX..your trash!