I ordered a shipment of oranges that were sent through FedEx.After they hadn't arrived for over a week past their due date, I talked with the orange company who sent me another box.

After those hadn't arrived, I spoke with them again, and they suggested I contact FedEx in order to see if there was a problem. As it turns out, FedEx doesn't like to deliver to rural areas unless they have at least three packages because they don't want to waste gas. This was during the spring, too, so weather wasn't really an issue. While I understand their reasoning, consumers have a right to get our packages in a timely fashion, especially those clearly marked "perishable!" Also, I'm less than an hour out of town, and the only one for miles around, so a.

it isn't that much gas, and b. getting three packages together can take a very long time.

After I called FedEx, they told me that since they only had my two packages there, I would have to go to their warehouse and get them myself. Wanting my oranges, I drove down there only to be greeted by two boxes of rotting, dripping oranges. Not only had they not delivered them, they hadn't even stored them in any sort of refrigerated area!

The oranges were all moldy and inedible. I was very disappointed in this.

They refused to reimburse any shipping charges even though they didn't actually deliver my product and it was their actions that caused the damage.They didn't even inform me about their delivery policy until I came hunting for my fruit.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments