First and foremost I've never had a delivery or shipping issue with UPS.Big props to UPS.

I literally watched a Fedex delivery truck come, stop, fedex driver come off, place sticker on the front entrance of my condo door and leave?????? Seriously!!!?? UPS has been delivering packages to me for several years and not once had a issue. UPS has the decency and brains to use the intercom to dial the condo house number and notify the recipient.

What did I get from FedEx, a sticker on the intercom outside the condo entrance with only a first name and last name initial that look like a scribble, no condo house number or anything. How many Johns are in this town? Luckily i was waiting for package and had to write down the Door tag number to verify with a Fedex agent if the package was intended for me, IT WAS. Such *** service shouldn't be worth paying for.

I reserved my whole Saturday to wait for this package since my weekdays are filled with work plus the package has to be signed for.What an INCONVENIENCE!!!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments