1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

To saw I am very disappointed form this company is very polite. I wanted an insurance for my documents, they said that this is against their politics.... After this they told me not to worry, that the documents will be delivered in time. Guess what - THE DOCUMENTS WERE LOST!

Now all they can say is --we are sorry!!!

The documents were originals with a very high value and now I have financial losses because of that. I have to sue the company and I will do it for sure.

The weird thing is that nobody in this company knows what is happening. The boys and girls on the help desk are totally useless, they only send a mail to their supervisor, but nobody reads this mail. Nobody called me all this time. Now they even don't pick up the phones in the help center. The branch of the company in the country - sender has one information, the helping desk - another, and the receiver country - third. Why in this case they have an electronic system???

I just have no words to show my feelings about all this mess. Now I have to sue them or to make an agreement about my losses. They hide from me, but will not hide from the lawyers..

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was non-delivery of shipment and lost packages. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Elk Grove, California, United States #1211918

Perhaps your sue happy lawyer can recommend a good school to learn English.

azuka
Eaton Rapids, Michigan, United States #1205228

I'm so sorry that you have had this problem.

Fedex is not the way to go for pricey items as they will not allow for very much insurance, and if you call an item an antique, no insurance at all.

With UPS or the USPS, you can insure for any value, but if a claim is to be made, you must be able to document the value....

an appraisal will not do it, you need to provide a receipt showing what you paid for it, or what the person you sold it to paid you.Plus you must package safely or it may invalidate the insurance.

Insurance is the most reliable with the USPS, and for this reason, I no longer use UPS for pricey items.

karagjoz
to azuka Guayaquil, Guayas, Ecuador #1205237

Yes, I saw later that there are many issues with this company.The problem was that inside the package was a list of originals of documents - all my certificates and diplomas.

That have no value as a price, but with them I had to participate in a competition and now I will lose money and it will change my career in a very negative way.

I will let to the lawyers to prove this, All I have is a witness who came with me and saw the process of packaging. And of course the documents for the shipment.

Yes, I will never use again FedEx for any reason, of course. And I don't advice anybody to do it. The worst is the full ignorance of your problem and full lack of organization between the branches inside the internal structure of FedEx.

I saw many complains with cases like mine about FedEx. There are rumors that people inside the company said that these cases (like mine) increased incredibly at last year.

Maybe FedEx has problems with its structure, maybe it will collapse like another big companies before it, but why should customers to suffer because of this?

Thank you for your attention.I will try USPS next time for sure.