Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

* Rec'd tracking number and word that my order would be delivered Fri from the company I ordered from.*Worked from home Friday to ensure I would be here whatever time they delivered.

*Friday afternoon, rec'd an email fr the company that FedEx tried to deliver but no one was not home. *Called FedEx who stated the same, explained that I was home all day and there are buzzers for each apt. * NO DOOR TAG LEFT on the DOOR stating a delivery was attempted * *FedEx says they will locate the driver and s/he will call me and will probably be able to come back and deliver the package that night. *Stay home Fri waiting for the call -- none came.

*Sat morning, check FedEX tracking and see that my package is out for delivery. *Make a LARGE notice for FedEx stating that I am home and to ring the buzzer. *Around 2:30p check tracking info and it states a DELIVERY was ATTEMPTED but no one was home. *Check front doors/entry way/lobby and see my sign, but * NO DOOR TAG LEFT on the DOOR stating a delivery was attempted * Call FedEX, they say they will attempt again on TUESDAY.

*Ask to speak w a supervisor, she says she will request a new delivery and that is all she can do. *Tell her that is not satisfactory. If the driver 2x has not been able to deliver when I am home how can I have any confidence they will be able to deliver on the 3rd attempt. *Explain I paid extra to have delivered FRIDAY is wine for a dinner I am hosting tonight.

*Ask her to escalate my call if that is all she can do. She says she will try to contact the driver and puts me on hold for a long time, she does come back and apologize for the wait. *She finally gets back on the phone she tells me she was able to get in touch with the driver's supervisor who called the driver and said that he attempted delivery Fri & Sat and left a door tag each time. * The new normal, if you say it -- even if it's false -- it's true.

* Exasperated, say to the customer service rep that the driver is either lying or unfit to be a delivery person since he cannot seem to read addresses. *Will complain to FedEx but I am also contacting the company and letting them know I will not be ordering from them unless they start to offer UPS shipping. *With all of the time wasted waiting and making phone calls to FedEx, I could have picked up my wine already. I ordered on line for the convenience.

*Bye, I'm off to the wine shop and now will be frenzied instead of organized. Thank you, FedEx.

I will make certain to avoid ordering from any company that uses your services.Based on what I have read here -- this is a very typical experience with your company and I've not had any similar experience w UPS.

Review about: Fedex Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: No accountability or follow-up, Unprofessional service, That fedex isnt actually delivering my item, No interest in serving or actually solving, Suspicious practices.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments