I will never use FedEx again.My company uses them for fast and secure deliveries and we pay to have them deliver next day priority, but it NEVER happens.

What a rip off. I remember studying FedEx in business school as an example of a company that goes above and beyond in customer service and has risen to the top of the industry and is the pinicle example of a company that focuses on the customer. I have been nothing but unsatisfied by them every time I use them. They do not do what they say and yet they charge you for the premium service.

Never again will I use them. I call what they do dishonest. We try to get them to reduce the premium charge, but they tie you up in red tape and ultimately they never give you the refund. And who cares if they do refund, what I really want is for the package to get to the destination when I need it there.

They seem to have a mind of their own. No matter what you mark on the delivery bill, they deliver it when they want to. I have had much more sucess using the USPS. They seem to be trying harder and are kicking FedEx's butt.

We need to send a message to FedEx and not use them.

They aren't worth it any more.This has happened to me 9 out of the last 11 times that I have used them.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments