Turnaround Time

Never use FedEx; FedEx does't care if or when they get you your package!!!

I've had two packages sitting on truck for delivery for 3 days and I have called customer service and ask what was going on and have been lied to by three different agents.

All agents have a hard time speaking clear english and all of them told me something different.

We did have some bad weather that delayed it one of those days but the other two days that it was on the truck the weather was clear.

I used to recommend FedEx over UPS but wow how the table has turned on these two companies.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unhelpful and inexperience customer service and way he talked to me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. FedEx needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments