Dogs are not a priority for FEDEX.

FEDEX stated a package was delivered, at a time when both my wife and I were home. However, a 28 pound box of dog food was no where to be seen.

We intend a 'just in time delivery' for our dogs, but when hearing this Rudy, the Customer Advocate (a misnomer if I ever heard one), said therefore this was not a FEDEX priority and we had to wait till Tuesday to find out what happened- more than 3 days later. If the package had been 'loan docs' that would make it a priority!! Rudy did not pass me to a supervisor, and I indicated I would give FEDEX a bad review regarding not caring for dogs. Meleisha for FEDEX called me an hour later and gave me the same FEDEX spiel, which I again rejected - i.e.

There had to be some FEDEX employee on call over the weekend, but she said no I had to wait till Tuesday.

Her boss, Tyler, said he was the last person I could speak to and that there was no supervisor, and he said - guess what 'wait till Tuesday' - and there was absolutely no one he was able/willing to transfer me to talk to. Once again 'FEDEX Advocates' and no support for the customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Express Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service, Not receiving my package.

Comments

Elk Grove, California, United States #1211910

Next time you wait too long to buy food for your beloved pet, perhaps you should be responsible enough to go to local pet store and get some.

Wichita, Kansas, United States #1211193

So go to the store and get a bag! Obviously, pets aren't important to you either, if you can't even have food for one!