1.2
Turnaround Time

This was the WORST shipping experience of my life. The delivery driver completely ignored my request to deliver after a certain time, this request was written ON THE BOX. In addition I requested that the driver call after delivery. I made this request to this station, to FedEx customer service, AND I wrote a note on the door that could not be missed. The delivery driver failed to do so.

It took me over a month to receive my package, with them constantly threatening to give it back to the sender if I didn't personally come pick it up. The package is large, too large to fit in my vehicle, and it is heavy. This is why I paid extra for delivery to the home and a scheduled delivery.

What I paid for was a "scheduled delivery with items placed in the home and removal of packing materials". What I got was a damaged box dumped on my doorstep and no notifications at all.

I will never EVER use FedEx again. But I especially won't use anything that goes through this station. I'm half considering moving just to avoid the remote possibility of having to deal with this again. I'd rather wait in line at the post office. Seriously, I'd rather deal with underpaid government workers than work with FedEx again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Vehicle Driver.

I didn't like: Unhelpful inexperience customer service, Delivery wreckless, Did not follow through, Ignored requests.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 19, 2016.

Comments

FedEx drivers schedule doesn't revolve solely around you. Also, who do you think you are thinking they have to call you after they deliver?

And removal of packing materials?

FedEx drivers don't do that! Are you *** or something?