I ordered a very expensive, very large bicycle for my boyfriend. The distributor requires my signature for the package and it was supposed to be here yesterday.

Here it is 8pm the day after and I've made 2 phone calls to customer service to ask for its whereabouts. Usually I wouldn't care but I have to be up at 4am for work and instead I'm waiting around on some delivery driver to ring the door bell, freak my dogs out and leave me with a giant box that somehow needs to be concealed without the boyfriend knowing whats going on. Upon speaking to 2 less than friendly customer support providers, all I know now is that it's "on a truck, ma'am." Great! What truck?

Where? Can I just go find the driver, load the thing into my car and be on my merry way? My fear is that some louse will call it quits, take it back to the warehouse, try to deliver it tomorrow while I'm at work and then I'll be stuck waiting some more. Get it together Fedex.

Stop lying to people.

I'll avoid using them at all costs from this point forward.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Lack of driver accountability, Lack of accountability, Ineffective systems, Dishonesty.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 04, 2015.

Comments