I ordered a very expensive, very large bicycle for my boyfriend.The distributor requires my signature for the package and it was supposed to be here yesterday.

Here it is 8pm the day after and I've made 2 phone calls to customer service to ask for its whereabouts. Usually I wouldn't care but I have to be up at 4am for work and instead I'm waiting around on some delivery driver to ring the door bell, freak my dogs out and leave me with a giant box that somehow needs to be concealed without the boyfriend knowing whats going on. Upon speaking to 2 less than friendly customer support providers, all I know now is that it's "on a truck, ma'am." Great! What truck?

Where? Can I just go find the driver, load the thing into my car and be on my merry way? My fear is that some louse will call it quits, take it back to the warehouse, try to deliver it tomorrow while I'm at work and then I'll be stuck waiting some more. Get it together Fedex.

Stop lying to people.

I'll avoid using them at all costs from this point forward.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of driver accountability and lack of accountability. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex customer care. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments