Bad experience with FEDEX details bellow

I send a shipment to Beirut from New Jersey USA on 12Jul the Shipment arrived Beirut in 15JUL.

After daily follow up and several call to FEDEX and Beirut finally shipment deliver on 19 Jul.

Talking to customer service international they apologies and they promise to refund the Charges.

A week later I called where is the money they say I have to contact the shipping agent in New jersey

He will refund the amount since I paid directly to him in Cash.

I contacted the agent he refuse he confirm the policy he applied no refund.

I call again FEDEX after nearly one hour on the phone from one to another and I explain FEDEX police should apply not the agent finally one nice lady she understand and she told me will make the refund to you directly to you home.

Waited another week again another 30 minutes on the phone again another nice lady told me I left note to refund you the Shipment charges.

Another week I called and I asked where is the refund nothing received.

Her we go again to square one refund has to be collected from the same shipper which he refuse.

Nearly one hour on the phone from supervisor to manager finally the only word they say sorry.

I explain to the manager you have a record for each conversation listen to that conversation made.

She refuse the only word she say sorry we apologize,

Is this the way of FEDEX running the business someone promise after one month another refuse,

I will never use their service again and every fried and family member will do the same.

I know it will not affect but at least we do something.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments