Expected my package, tracked on-line every 20 min and stayed home all day.At one point I see a note on-line "Delivery exception.

Customer not available or business closed". It says they came in 10 min ago and nobody was home. No doorbell rinding, no knocking, no phone calls. I called customer service and complained that driver is a piece of *** and didn't show up.

I have been told maybe he went to the wrong address. This is even more ridiculous. How its possible. I checked my address, its OK.

Anyway, I am pretty sure he just didn't show up. FedEx - wake up! Do something! I will not be using FedEX any more and going to tell all of my friends not to.

Make a choice...to loose bad employees or any customers.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I've had the the same problem!I live in a small gated apartment complex and FedEx can never seem to get in (ups has no problem..) The driver left a door tag on the gate, so the next day I signed for him to leave it without a signature and propped open the gate.

He marked "second attempt" and didn't leave it! Even with the gate open! That was the first failure, but I figured I'd give them another shot and yesterday had the "exception to delivery".. he "tried" to deliver when I was home, but didn't call or knock.

Now I'm waiting for the package to be delivered to a facility where I have to go pick it up.

It's expected to be delivered to the facility TOMORROW and I was suppose to get it YESTERDAY.I hate Fed Ex.

#302027

Well i've been tracking my package for almost 8 days now, and since 4 days ago that tracking hasn't updated from were it departed, is it me or USPS does a better job than these guys.

I too waited for FedEx to deliver my package.The driver never rang my bell or called.

No, he just left a door tag the first time. The second time that I expected him, again - no call or contact. He left a door tag and checked both boxes: "Second Attempt" and "Final Attempt." I had to pick up my package at the FedEx office. I politely complained to the counter guy.

He wasn't in the least interested.

They dont' care.I'm using UPS from now on.