Update added by user May 22, 2015
This is the only response I've received from FedEx since my last email to them ( see below ).When faced with a very specific location, they have decided not to respond or try to resolve this matter at all.
It's easier than working , I guess:
May 13 (9 days ago)
Here is a photo of the drop box you "can't find".
You work at FedEx, I don't .
Actually read the previous thread.Figure out who that driver was , find my package or refund my 120.00 worth of merchandise you lost.
Update added by user May 13, 2015
I have now uploaded a photo & am at a loss as to why FedEx is unwilling/ unable to find the location of their own drop boxes.
Update added by user May 09, 2015
And here is the latest response from FedEx :
Response Via Email (Nestor A.) 05/08/2015 01:20 PM
Thank you for contacting FedEx.
We regret any inconvenience you experienced as a result of this situation.
Please be advised that the address of the drop box you provided was not found or invalid kindly write us back so we can verify this location.
We appreciate hearing from you again. Nestor A. FedEx Customer Service Customer By Email (LYNN LIETZ) 05/06/2015 03:27 PM I AM THE SHIPPER ! Did you READ anything I wrote ?
*****So now , apparently the drop box doesn't exist at the address I gave,which is for the restaurant I mentioned. Even if I were one digit off these lazy idiots couldn't even be bothered to look it up ? It's not like there's a drop box on every corner.
**** It's raining today , but I will post a picture showing it's location.This situation is just becoming worse & FedEx is doing everything they can to avoid solving the problem
Original review posted by user May 06, 2015
On 04/29 I handed smart post package Track# 61299998825440431742 to your driver when he was picking up appx 5pm from the Fedex Drop Box in from of DiBennedettos restaurant at 1766 W Algonquin Rd Hoffman Estates IL 60192.. He was annoyed that I asked him if he could take it & said it was FedEx Ground , but angrily grabbed it out of my hand . It has been 9 days the package is nowhere to be found . It was NEVER scanned in. Doesn't show it tendered or accepted. On 05/04 I called customer service they claimed to have called the drivers boss and promised that I would be getting a call about this -but nothing has happened.NO call back . No acknowledgement of what the driver did. They also said it might be THREE WEEKS before the package might be found if it was "misdirected" . I have an angry customer waiting . If I had known the driver was going to punish me for merely asking him if he could take a package I would have gone into the store. I use FedEx often for my eBay shipments. Today I had to issue a refund to my customer and not have my merchandise either. I cannot believe this .
I emailed the disorganized FedEx about this & here is their ridiculous response :
"We received your inquiry. Thank you for contacting FedEx.
Our records show that while the shipper has generated a label for this
package, it has not been tendered to FedEx for delivery. Please verify
the shipping date and airbill number with your sender and email us
back with the information or you can make another attempt to track
your package on our Web site: http://www.fedex.com/Tracking
We hope this information is helpful. Again, thank you for contacting
FedEx Customer Service"
****Obviously they didn't even read my email. I AM the Shipper.
Additionally, there seems to be a great deal of animosity within their corporation between FedEx and FedEx Ground.
Consumers should not be placed in the middle of this pettiness.
Reprimand your driver. Refund my money . How about even find out what he did with my package ?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Got a shipment from FedEx today and see how they placed something that is well over 60 lbs. Is it too much to expect that a heavy shipment (or any..."
- "Fed ex just delivered a toy climber and slide and this thing looks like sh*t. I know it didn't come from toys r us like this. The driver just dropped..."
- "I have bought this used mobile phone from a friend through eBay which is faulty condition to use it here in India for my personal use. I believe the shipper..."
- "Been ordering with your company for a while and today has been a huge disappointment! My mother received her flowers and they were nothing like what I ordered. I called..."
- "I bought red heart boutique unforgettable dragonfly from michaels. It had too many knots in. Half my yarn went waste trying to remove the knots. ..."
- "My washer started running on it's own shortly after I purchased it. After the first service call I called them ten minutes after the guy left. They came back again..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."