3.2
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I know its wrong, and I counseled my mother for her mistake, but we've been doing it for years (as thousands of people do every day)...my mom sent me some cash in a FedEx envelope.I realize sending cash is a *** shoot, and it shouldnt happen, but I dont think we're in the wrong for actually trusting FedEx to do their job.

How is it our fault for expecting FedEx drivers to not steal our merchandise? How is sending cash any different than sending a laptop, or a ring? They all have immediate cash value....

The real sketchy and incriminating aspect of this case.....the driver delivered an empty FedEx envelope...one that had obviously been ripped open and emptied. He never filed a report or made any mention of it.

A driver who handles hundreds of envelopes every day is obviously going to notice an envelope that has been ripped open. FedEx the company blamed my mom for trusting them to deliver cash. They chastised her for sending money, as if she were some foolish redneck who should know better. Im disgusted with how unprofessionally FedEx acted in this case.

The worst part?? FedEx isnt even a federal organization. The drivers know they can open snoop through whichever packages they want at little to no risk.

If they ever get caught, its barely a crime.FedEx is just a private company..our packages have NO federal protection.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of responsibility for theft of merchandise and lack of true insurance. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "obvious theft of merchandise" of fedex vehicle driver and associated monetary loss in the amount of $950. FedEx needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex vehicle driver in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments