Just today had an incident with FedEx involving our neighbors lawn in The Villages, FL..Our neighbor has a disability and is not able to comfortably speak on the phone.

My wife witnessed the FedEx driver make a delivery get into his truck and while working on his electronic device driver across our neighbors lawn breaking sprinkler heads and rutting the turf. The driver was stopped and asked what he intended to do - he said he was distracted and continued on his way offering no satisfacation - My wife called the 800 number for FedEx in an attempt to speak with this driver's supervisor in Leesburg, Fl. After more than thirty minutes of transfers from one office to another repeatedly explaining what had happened she was no closer to speaking to this driver's supervisor. My wife finally hung up in frustration - it was much easier to call the Sumter County Fla.

Sheriff's office and report this as what it was - leaving the scene of a property damage accident.Throughout the winter I have noticed the FedEx driver traveling though our neighborhood at what I consider to be an inaappropiate speed (too fast) with twenty five years in law enforcement I can make that determination (according to the courts)- I will attempt to avoid using FedEx.

Review about: Fedex Vehicle Driver.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments