Jan 26, 2015 A package from FedEx arrived while I was out. I received a text stating it was delivered and once I go home I looked around only to find the box was sitting on my metal frame window inside shards of GLASS!

apparently the weight of the box broke the glass. I tooka pic of the damage with the box inside and called CS at FedEx and they said they would forward all the info to a supervisor I expected FedEx to pay for the damage. Today, the second part of my shipment from the same company arrived and again, the driver left it in my broken window frame with shards of glass around it. Not only i this dangerous to whoever is trying to get the package out, but the box contained special baby formula for a special needs child!

what if the glass shards somehow got inside the box and ended up in the formula somehow through cross contamination or something?!?

I contacted the company who makes the formula and requested to have another shipping company deliver from now on. FedEx sucks!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Pay to have someone fix my window. Not reimburse after I pay. .

I didn't like: Delivery service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 29, 2015.

Comments