Jan 26, 2015 A package from FedEx arrived while I was out.I received a text stating it was delivered and once I go home I looked around only to find the box was sitting on my metal frame window inside shards of GLASS!

apparently the weight of the box broke the glass. I tooka pic of the damage with the box inside and called CS at FedEx and they said they would forward all the info to a supervisor I expected FedEx to pay for the damage. Today, the second part of my shipment from the same company arrived and again, the driver left it in my broken window frame with shards of glass around it. Not only i this dangerous to whoever is trying to get the package out, but the box contained special baby formula for a special needs child!

what if the glass shards somehow got inside the box and ended up in the formula somehow through cross contamination or something?!?

I contacted the company who makes the formula and requested to have another shipping company deliver from now on.FedEx sucks!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants FedEx to "pay to have someone fix my window. not reimburse after i pay".

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments