I live in Lefrak City, Queens, New York.On Saturday, August 02, 2014, I was scheduled to receive an important package from Time Warner Cable.

I waited by my apartment door all day from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m, but a Fedex driver never showed up; no notice was left on my door or left downstairs; and My buzzer never rang. Yet, when I gave a final check on my package at 9 p.m. at the Fedex tracking system, a driver posted that at 7:07 p.m.

he made an attempt to deliver but the "Customer was unavailable, or Business was closed." The website then stated that delivery would be made on the next business day.

This is the fourth time in two years that I've had a delivery problem with Fedex: The first time, a package was lost by Fedex and never found. The second time, a package was delivered to the wrong apartment in a different building of this complex; the third time a package was delivered to the wrong apartment on my floor!!; and now the fourth time, a driver has lied about a delivery attempt.

I am completely fed up with this company.From now on I will not spend money with a enterprise that uses Fedex as its primary carrier.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Oak Forest, Illinois, United States #925139

Yes.This seems to be standard practice for FedEx.

My belief is that they fraudulently log delivery attempts and after an alleged 3 attempts, they will not make a 4th attempt unless the shipper pays for a re-shipment authorization.

It is a way they can make shippers pay twice for the same package.BTW, that 4th attempt is usually to a FedEx store somewhere and not your home, which is another upside for FedEx...it is logistically easier to deliver to their satellite stores.