Saint Clair, Michigan

Waiting all morning for a delivery from FedEx that tracking says is out for delivery, then all of a sudden the tracking info changes to rescheduled because customer not available....BS...

I have been here the whole time. Tried calling 800 number...what a run around!! Was patched through to a Customer Advocate...yeah whatever....she supposedly called the local terminal and talked to the drivers boss....he just needs to call the darn driver and tell him to bring his lazy *** here with my package.

I really don't expect anyone to return my call or deliver my package today!!What a JOKE!!!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Same thing happened with me yesterday.I'm expecting a new cell phone from Verizon.

I was home from 12:00pm to 3:00pm. There were four people home with me, and no one heard a knock or a ring on the doorbell.

I open the door at 3:15 to leave for work and they slapped the tag on my door at 1:00pm, saying "Sorry we missed you!".I was there the whole time and it appears that I have to catch the delivery person in order to get what I payed for...

Having the exact same experience with FedEx today. I heard the lazy SOB slap the tag on my door (without knocking or ringing the bell) and then taking off. And you are right about the customer "advocate", lots of lip service but no real action.