Package tracking said delivered on 9/29/11.No package was ever delivered, I was home all day.

The calls to FedEx began... Over 15 calls in 2 weeks, claim filled out. No calls back, I had to 100% push for this to be delt with. Claim cancelled by Fedex because I had no voice mail on my phone.

I call again... Driver swears he delivered, to a MAN! At my address. Well that's funny cuz no "Man" lives here!

He said he even went back to make sure the address was correct, he NEVER was here, I'm home all day.

Finally on 10/14/11 and yet another call, Fedex tells me the company who shipped my package has to file the claim...WTF?

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

That's what happening to me!I've been waiting all day today for my package but I never see any Fedex truck coming to my house.

I went to track my order online status and saw a "Delivery exception" telling me that customer not available.There's NO notecard on my door either..all they ever did is telling LIE!

Ordered a bunch of clothes (totalling to about 150$).I was super excited to receive them...

Tracker says "out for delivery"... Stay home all day waiting... Nothing. The next day tracker says "delivered".

Wtf. Contact FedEx via their email form and get a pre-written message saying I need to take it up with the seller. Uh... The seller could prove to me that they shipped it.

FedEx couldn't prove that they delivered the package to me. It has nothing to do with the seller. It was FedEx who screwed up. So I contact them again explaining this, and guess what?...

I got the same pre-written message.My package has been missing for a month now.

I went through about the same thing.The FedEx driver said 2 days in a row that no one was available for delivery.

This is a LIE as I was home all day, both days. I called FedEx and explained to them. Supposedly they will deliver tomorrow. We'll see.

I have already told them that if they can't deliver then they are to return item to sender, and I'll have it delivered another way. We'll see how that goes. Pretty sloppy company.

No one seems to care whether items are delivered or not.But they are good at making excuses and apologising.