My package was scheduled for delivery today.Been sitting at home all morning waiting for the package to be delivered but the driver never came.

When I tracked my package online, it showed that it was delivered at 11am, but "no one was home!" No tag was left on the door. My doorbell never rang!!! Called his manager at 1pm and "promised" a late delivery at around 8pm but once again, the driver NEVER SHOWED UP. Called the office at exactly 8pm and spoke with his manager and I was told that the driver was gone for the day and will deliver my package tomorrow.

I was informed that this driver works for a contractor!!!THIS IS THE KIND OF SERVICE THAT I'M GETTING FOR MY $20 DELIVERY CHARGE!!!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

its against the law to """RING""" the bell.Fedex usually cant find the addresses..

they MISMAP as they call it. It leaves the driver hanging bigtime. OR the Vendor is to blame. by printing the wrong address..

OR You personally messed up and dont know where you live..So its not ALL the time the Driver.. Pay attention to YOUR address..

and OH HAVE ONE LEGIBLE ...YAH on YOUR HOUSE..NOT on the mailbox,that ALWAYS HELPS !DRIVERS DONT DELIVER TO YOUR MAILBOX!