Just had a fedex driver come to the door and give me an attitude b/c he had a hard time finding the house.i thought a guy as old as him whould know customer service/ his place in life-gophering boxes to people with real jobs.

i am pissed, pissed pissed pissed pissed. Never know when someone will ruin ur day i suppose but this guy went out o fhis way to earn a special place in my A$$hole book. I guess standards are down even further than we all knew at Fedex.

What a jer---f!Thanks for helping me switch carriers.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

A real job?I am a service provider (package car driver) for another major company...I have a bachelors degree and decided not to continue my education just like many other people in the same field.

Why would I want to waste my time at the bottom of the barrel if it's not a real job? I don't know the benefits a fedex driver makes, but I am pretty well off. My wife will never have to work, free healthcare for my family, i get over a month off a year paid, my children will get the best education, I get a great pension on top of what I have already invested myself, and I will be better off financially than if I had continued my post graduate schooling in psychology.

So my friend.If I do not have a "real" job, than I would like to know what you do for a living.

Winterset, Iowa, United States #93369

What a self serving, righteous jack@ss you are my friend.Who do you think you are with comment like "a real job"?

What is it you do that is so vitally important to the rest of the world??? Probably some stock broker getting rich off of other peoples money. You ever hear the saying don't judge a man till you have walked a mile in his shoes. I guess you could say the same about me right now, but at least I did not make such an asinine statement as you just made.

How do you treat your wait staff at a restaurant???

Do you have children???God forbid you are their role model.

You Sir, are the rude *** in this scenario.

And if I may ask, what are you doing to entitle you as holding a 'real job'?

He should not have been rude about finding your address, but how different are you?

He has been rude because he had difficulties finding your place, you are being rude because you think too much of yourself.

#82072

What exactly constitutes a real job?As far as I'm concerned a job is a job.

I hate people who think they are better than others because of what they do.

Guess what unless your President Obama or Brad Pitt noone gives a flying *** about who are or what you do.Because just the like rest of us,you can or will be replaced.

#82071

What exactly constitutes a real job?As far as I'm concerned a job is a job.

I hate people who think they are better than others because of what they do.

Guess what unless your President Obama or Brad Pitt no guess a flying *** about who are or what you do.Because just the rest of us,you can or will be replaced.