My package was suppose to be delivered overnight on Saturday, 12/14/13. Driver claims customer not home to receive package. Sad thing was I was home all day and did not see a FedEx truck come to my door.

Delivery reschedule on Monday which definitely I will not be home, since I have a job.

I called customer services to complain and got just an apology. If someone pays for overnight that means next day, not Monday.

FedEx should go out of business. If you get paid to do overnight, do it, not lie that you can do it.

I would never use FedEx to ship any items personally. Now, I know they cannot even deliver overnight items confirms my opinion of the company.

Hire drivers who can read street signs and addresses. Get them GPS and maps.

There is not excuse for lies.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #761872

Fed Exp customer service is a *** joke.Have a package on truck out for delivery for

3 day's.Guess what still not delivered.Their service is the worst of all parcel delivery

options.

Additionally promised calls from a trace agent?????or Manager is an out right lie as it never happens.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #760059

We are a company that provides a service to collect money from carriers for you when a package is not delivered as promised or delivered at all.

Visit our web site at www.compdistsyst.com and contact us