I have had numerous times where I've taken off work to receive a "signature required" package, and the driver never shows.My office overlooks the front door and street and I make sure to watch like a hawk, yet in the middle of the day the tracking info will show that they "attempted" to deliver and I wasn't home.

Well, I was home and also since he never actually showed, the door sticker number is always made up.

I've filed claims with Fedex about this a few times and they never do anything about it.What's the point of using a carrier that doesn't even bother attempting to deliver the package?

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

The same thing happened to me today.They marked it "out for delivery" and I tracked it hourly until 5:00 p.m., never got the package.

Then at 5:00 I tracked it again, and it said "error in address". I called customer service and was told that delivery would be done on Monday. I was home the whole time.

If the address was erroneous, why would they bring it back on Monday?The driver just skipped our place and decided to deliver after the weekend.

I like UPS always on time and they can deliver your package until 7pm, fedex they always late 1 to 2 days.