I mailed 4 items (Ipad mini, Iphone 5s, watch and HP laptop) to my brother inlaw in China.It took almost two weeks for them to clear the custom and cost us $140.

When they finally delivered the package to my brother-inlaw, there were 3 items(ipad mini, iphone and watch) missing. We called FedEx China, they said the products were lost in the US, so we need to contact Fedex US. I filed a claim to FedEx US and then the claim was dinied. I was told that I need to call our broker in China.

I never used any broker, Fedex uses them. And the agent keep saying'your people', that's is wrong. FedEx is now kicking the ball playing a game. I was offered 50% of reimbursement of the lost items, take or not.

If I don't take the 50%, they will do the Trade investigagtion to check the video. I couldn't make the decision right the way bc it's my sister's money. So I called my sister and we decided to take the 50% bc we don't want to end up get nothing back. WHen I call the agent, the story changed again, she said they already watch the video and nothing was wrong, so now, they even refuse to pay for the 50%.

I was asked to contact the broker again for the lost. They totally refused to take my claim. What a nightmare with FedEX!! I tried to call the broker number the Fedex agent provided, but it says not exist.

It should be FedEx contact them for my lost. I didn't know anything about this broker. It's totally their fult.

How can I file a lawsuit with FedEx?I want their business shut down!!!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Joyxiao
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #793346

every time I call FeDex Claim I was asked to repeat the same story over and over again.They always say that their System has problems and the info couldn't get updated.

They don't care about their customers.

The agent never really read your claim.They are awful!!