Fergus Falls, Minnesota

A fedex employee came to my house to deliver a package.As I was coming outside to meet them my dogs were already barking.

I was bringing our small dog inside to get her out of the way as to not get run over. Our other dogs are outside dogs and were barking at the unknown vehicle. One of our older dogs doesn't stop barking. At this time the delivery persone says "come get your dog or you won't get your *** package." I found this rude and insulting.

I told her I was sorry and that he wouldn't ***. She was still just rude and said "how was I supposed to know that." I just told her that she did not have to swear at me and become rude. I did have my dogs under control. I did what she asked.

The least she could do is to be curtious to paying customers as I am sure is her job. I was extremely frustrated with this encounter.

We have had several deliveries from fedex before and have had no complaints.However, this time was rude and over the top.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I used to work for a Fed Ex type regional delivery service.I've been bitten twice.

I would swear at you to.If you can't control your many animals, GET RID OF THEM!!!

Swearing at a customer is uncalled for, rude, unprofessional, and absolutely, one hundred percent disgusting.

I'm a dog owner, too. And I understand that dogs are sometimes not what they seem. But a dog is not an excuse to not do your job, and it is not an excuse to abuse a customer.

EVERY DOG THAT BIT ME FIXING CUSTOMER TELEPHONES SAID (COME ON IN SHE WILL NOT ***!)

Your dog must be totally under your control before you can expect them to deliver your package. If you don't understand that, then I feel sorry for you