Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My sister PAID a lot of money to have a package shipped from FedEx where she lives(Lawrenceville, GA) to the FedEx shipping center where I live.I was going to pick the package up from the shipping center.

They were given SPECIFIC instructions to call and let me know when it arrived so I could pick the package up myself. My landlord CANNOT be trusted to receive my packages as she lied in the past and pretended she never received one of them until my Aunt threatened to notify her supervisor of her dishonesty. Therefore I'm no longer okay with my entrusting my packages to be delivered to the rental office. This was also explained to FedEx.

Regardless, not only did FedEx NEVER call to let me know they had my package, but they RETURNED it and REFUSED to refund my sister's money to her. My sister re-sent the package to my home address this time and FedEx NEVER showed up the day they were supposed to. However, when I called to track the package I was told they showed up at NOON. This is a huge LIE!

I was watching my window ALL DAY including at NOON and they NEVER SHOWED UP AT ALL or even turned into the driveway where my apartment complex is. They were given SPECIFIC instructions to call my cell phone when they arrived as they WERE notified that my buzzer DOES NOT work and NOT to turn my package over to the rental office. Which is also the reason I was watching the window all day. I NEVER received a call or a visit from them.

I was told it was against their policy to call customers on their cell phone and let them know they were outside with their package. Hmmm? Wonder why this was not explained to my sister at the Georgia FedEx. Even if that's the truth(which I highly doubt) when someone requests you let them know you're at their door with their personal property because their buzzer does not work(which is NO FAULT of their own) I think the least you can do is have the common decency to HONOR that request instead of taking the LAZY way out.

What are these people being paid for? If you hate delivering packages so much maybe get another kind of customer service job that DOES NOT working out in the field and traveling to clients homes. How do you know someone isn't waiting to receive life saving medication? Wonder how FedEx employees would feel if they're PAYCHECKS weren't delivered to them when they were supposed to be or AT ALL for that matter, and the person responsible made every excuse in the world for not doing so?

The tables would really be turned then, huh?

Worst 'delivery' service in the world.FedEx DOES NOT deliver.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Dshonesty, Laziness and lack of empathy for customers, Lying about attempting to deliver package when they never did.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments