This is really no joke.I shipped expensive rims VIA Fedex from Highlands Ranch and when shipping to their Englewood warehouse 'disappeared'.

The tracking # clearly shows that all shipping ceased to exist at this warehouse. When calling Fedex there seemed little interest in finding the box. It looks like that I may get insurance money, but this was part of an E-bay transaction and caused me much grieve. These were shipped in a Cannondale bike box.

I'm not exactly sure how a box this big disappears.

I have shipped many items due to selling quite a bit on E-bay.I will no longer use Fedex.

Preferred solution: I want to compensated for my loss only..

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Somerville, Tennessee, United States #918911

I would have to agree that, quite possibly, ALL of Fed Ex in Colorado needs to be investigated!After our experience with Brylane Home last year, we have tried to avoid purchasing items from ALL companies which use Fed Ex for delivering their products.

However, some companies will SWEAR to you that they use UPS - then use Fed Ex instead. A week or so ago, we had ordered a number of items for Christmas and were surprised when we received a call from a Fed Ex drivers, who said that he had packages for our home, but, because the roads were impassable, he wanted to leave the packages in town and wanted to know which business in town he could leave our packages with! We told him that it was strange that he had discovered that the roads to our home were impassable, because we had JUST received four or five packages, delivered by UPS, and the UPS Driver had not found the roads to our home to be impassable! He was surprised when he learned that UPS had already delivered some packages to our home and, the following day, he delivered something to our home.

We joined the "My Fed Ex Manager" at Fed Ex, hoping to at least learn WHEN someone had decided to use Fed Ex for their delivery system after we had requested that delivery be made via UPS. This week, someone sent us two gift boxes from Omaha Steak - and only ONE box arrived. Fed Ex insists that they made TWO trips to our home and delivered two boxes at two different times. We had a house full of company - and we...

It is pretty easy to hear whenever anyone drives into our driveway and, since we had a house full of company - it would have been impossible for anyone to steal the missing box from from anywhere around our house. We believe that someone working for Fed Ex just ended up with a nice seasonal box of Holiday merchandise from Omaha Steaks! We can't help but wonder whether or not Omaha Steaks and other merchants who depend on the Holiday trade for their business have ever considered WHICH businesses in town Omaha Steaks believes would be willing to voluntarily baby-sit a box of perishable, frozen Holiday goodies for someone else!

The box which we DID receive from Omaha Steaks, via Fed Ex - said "refrigerate immediately." Surely Omaha Steaks realizes that there is NO business in the world which would be willing to take in perishable, refrigerated food products and baby sit those products by rushing them into a refrigerator until the INTENDED recipient could make a trip to their business and pick those products up!