1.3
Turnaround Time

Apparently there are a lot of people who are told that their package has been delivered to their address when it clearly hasn't been.(Dogs that bark at everything were silent, delivery site in full sight all day, etc.) Then, after multiple calls to FedEx and inconsistent responses from their customer service people, it emerges that the parcel that was allegedly delivered to our address....is at the Ontario warehouse, and can't be redelivered for 'a couple of days....but you can come and get it.' No, for any number of reasons, I can't 'come and get it:' if I could do that, I wouldn't have ordered the item on-line.

And the fact that the item the FedEx driver insisted had been delivered to us mysteriously appeared (still) at the warehouse when I complained....and complained.....and insisted that the driver HAD to be .....um....mistaken about having delivered it, made me utterly unwilling to have anything to do with FedEx ever again.

So: I had the item (a nice and small electronic device, no doubt easily resellable by that FedEx driver?) returned to the vendor.And, since I will now have to wait several weeks for the refund, I informed the vendor that, unless they get another carrier to deliver their items, that--despite 20+ years of patronizing them, I won't be buying anything else from them until and unless they arrange for a responsible company to deliver purchases.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of deceit and incompetence and i do not appreciate the lies told by driver. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex priority delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex priority delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments