I spent over $90 to have a package delivered.I asked that the package be delivered Friday PM.

On Monday fedex left a door tag. I called fedex explaining that I worked as a medical professional. I would not be home until 4 PM on Friday fedex left a door tag at noon. They did not call to say the delivery time requested would not work.

I had to call agian I spoke to a women who repeatedly said "I'm sorry for you inconvenience" like she was reading a cue card butt did nothing to rectify the problem After 3 calls I was finally allowed to arrange for me to pick up the package 3 days later "across th town

What did the $93 fee pay for if fedex refuses to deliver.I do not plan to use fedex again--ever

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

nikalseyn

FedEx has gotten too big and whomever is in charge of customer service needs to re-examine the problems in this area and fix them. I have seen far too many complaints about FedEx customer service the past year, so something seems to be not working very well and needs to be addressed. In any event, people need to start using UPS or DHL.