Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool

FedEx told menu package arrived at facility but I cannot pick it up as by federal law Toshiba wants them to attempt to deliver 1st and I to pick it up at 8pm if somehow I'm not home when they decide to deliver so for 12 hours 8am to 8pm I am a prisoner at my house as no one can give me a window timeframe or allow me to pick it up this morning because per federal law Toshiba wants an attempt to deliver.Toshiba would have to make alternate arrangements, yeah because I'm going to call them again.

There is no logic. I can't go pick up my package I have to first wait at home for 12 hours for a chance that that truck will deliver. It's an expensive computer, crappy but expensive. And they have left new iPhones at my door that required a signature so I'm not taking my chances anymore l.

I really need it so I guess I'll just be home sitting for 12 hours.For as much money as you charge people for shipping the receiver should have some *** options besides sit and wait.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of fedex express delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex express delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments