2.4
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered something Thursday it was dropped off at FedEx location by a friend and I have proof it was and package tracking says pending and to top it off it was guaranteed by Friday it was overnight.And I don't know where it is and it's Saturday 2 days late.

This is the 3rd time in 30 days I've been *** by FedEx I am done with FedEx and will never use them for shipping and I send a lot of packages to customers of my online business each month with FedEx.

I want the shipping money back I paid for shipping which was then used to send it to me so I still paid shipping $20 I want a refund.FedEx broke one of my computer's that was delivered for my business, lost one I sent to a customer in UK and idk shoved this one up their *** or something.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Ckennedy is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments