Milton, Vermont
2.7
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My package was to be picked up in az on tues.I saw the tracking label myself as I have reminders set every hr to check.

Tues pickup with fri delivery it said. 1 he later said tues pickup delivery n/a. 2 hr later said at fedex facility Tucson Wed pickup Monday delivery then Sat there for over 30 hr. I paid express shipping and it took a week.

How does storm in Memphis stop u from pickup in az. Besides, there is a thing called "go around". Seems to me the storm is a convenient excuse.

Started tues and I see you are still using it.Guess you've had a storm every day since tues?

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Herndon, Virginia, United States #949801

I paid for two day shipping as well and its taking longer than expected.I will never use FedEx again.

Wish I would have read these reviews.

I think its best if Amazon Drops them.They are no good anyway.