I run a swap meet and was waiting on 2 packages.to make a long story short some *** got lost and they said the customer wasnt available to recieve the package, when i was at home for 2 days.

So they sent my packages back to the wholesaler. now i have to wait for them to send it to me again.im going to have some unsatisfied customers bc one *** didnt do his freakin job!

I dont understand. They should have navigation in those trucks, a thomas guide, or somethin. Get mapquest on your phone bc this is ridiculous!

They are suppose to try and give u the shipment up to 3 business days.

Fedex thats not true is it?U need to update that on ur website and train ur drivers better!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

After I was not available on their first delivery attempt I had 2 choices: either to pick it up at the station after 6 p.m.or rely on their promise to have it delivered by next morning latest at 10:30 a.m.

It is now 3:30 p.m. and I am still waiting. I made severla phone calls to Fedex with the result that they keep apologizing but not searching for a solution. Moreover, they lie to you that the driver has not responded to several messages from his supervisor within 4 hours.

Well, we all would lose our jobs if we would do that. But, obviously, Fedex is employing either the lowest life workers or overwhelming them with work that they are not able to deliver the load given on time at all. And, Fedex knows that but still makes promises and lies to customers. Where have we gone?

Where is this service-oriented society I was used to for many years? All vanished and nobody cares! It makes me so upset and so sad as well that this society does not carry any moral values anymore that I am almost ready to leave this country for good!

For sure by now, Fedex will never ever get my business again and I also will boykott companies using them as their delivery option.Shame on you Fedex!