I have been tracking a Fedex shipment all the way to my city and then waited patiently for it to be delivered.

When it did not arrive I called Fedex and was told someone would call me back within 2hrs. No one called.

The next day I called again to find out they handed the package off to Canada Post for delivery and gave me a Canada Post tracking #.

I tracked the package on the Canada Post website, it went from our city to a sort facility 150km away and will be back here in two days and then I have to go to the Post office to pick it up.

I thought Fedex was the more efficient shipper. NOT.

Oh look, there goes a Fedex truck down the street rite now, whats up with that!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very poor customer service and delivery service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of package tracking. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package tracking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments