critical medical shipment shipped with next day service on Wed 4 January 2017.Paid extra $$ for the next day service.

finally got a call on the afternoon of Thursday 5 January, saying package would be delivered by 4 PM on Friday 6 January. Got another call 8 am on Fridays saying package would be delivered by 8 PM..wow...stayed home all day lost money from not being able to work so could get the critical package . 8 PM arrives, no package and no communications from FEDEX...so I called to ask where our critical package was and got some foreigners in the call center in some foreign country off shore, that could not speak fluent ENGLISH that I could understand. they had all kinds of excuses, I asked to talk to a supervisor, not any better, hard to understand and all they could say was delivery by 8 PM on Monday..now I am faced with NO medicine and having to try to acquire it locally at a very high price of $300.

and we have to have it.

but FEDEX does not care that I paid Big $$ to get that package on Thursday..not Monday of next week..UPS could have had it here without the hassle.next time will tell my supplier, NO MORE FEDEX.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments