FedEx posted a first attempt on my door on 2/13/2013 with a note that the sender required a signature.They invited me to sign the form holding FedEx harmless for damage during delivery...not hardly!

I called FedEx and had to listen to a string of garbage from a computer. Out of Frustration, I hit "0" and surprisingly received an operator. However, that was not offered as an option. The woman who answer stated that the file showed that three attempts had been made and that I had refused shipment on the third attempt.

This was an outright LIE!!! The paper I have in hand says only one attempt had been made. FedEx had only made one attempt and talked to no one at my home. I took off work the next three days to wait for an unknown delivery time and heard nothing more from FedEx.

Allegedly, the woman had rescheduled my package for another delivery attempt. Customer Service with FedEx is one of the most obvious Oxymoron statements I have seen in quite awhile. One would be wise to choose a more reliable service such as USPS or UPS.

Buyer Beware...FedEx SUCKS!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments