Montego Bay, Saint James Parish

Fedex is no longer the best in my opinion. i purchased a phone through amazon and Fedex failed to deliver the package to me.

Their first attempt no one was home and they left a note. I called Fedex and they explained if I sign the note they will leave it at the door. I decided to stay home the following and wait for Fedex. To my disappointment Fedex did not come to my door to attempt a 2nd delivery. Instead I got an update via amazon that delivery attempt failed even though I was home all day.

Fedex reported that my complex is gated and they could not get in. I can't beleive the Fedex reps are so inconsistent with service there seems to be no standard. Only a day before my delivery I saw a Fedex rep making a delivery to my neighbour. On their first attempt they came to my door so why would they report that on the 2nd attempt they cannot enter my building.

There are many options they could have pressed my apt number and I would have answered they could have pressed 0 for the office and the office would have answered

this is such poor service from Fedex I will never use them again

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments