Fedex failed to deliver my package on time
Now, before I go to far, the order was placed through Amazon.I've never had problems with them before.
I placed my order Friday at 9:59 A.M. and paid the extra $17.98 for Saturday delivery. I was skeptical about the Saturday choice even being there at first, but figured that it could be done if it was an option. The confirmation that the items had been shipped, was received Friday at 10:42 P.M.
The tracking number was not updated until 3 A.M. Saturday morning. Upon receiving this tracking number, I began tracking the shipment through FedEx, that clearly made the bold lie that my package would arrive at noon today. This was, of course, not the case.
As 12:00 P.M. passed, the tracker updated to another outstanding lie of 8:00 P.M. this evening. As 8 P.M.
rolled around the tracker updated once more to an undetermined delivery date/time. It was then that the tracker began to mention that the package had only left the facility in Indiana, 10 and a half hours from here, at 7:14. Needless to say, my package has still not arrived. In addition, Amazon just now updated their tracker to state that my item left the carrier facility in Indianapolis at 7:14 P.M.
So much for Priority Overnight status. I'm left with no hope of receiving my package until Monday. I am thoroughly displeased with this company and hope that Amazon never utilizes them for my items again.
Fat chance, but I can hope.
NOTE: Amazon has refunded my shipping cost.However, I just want my item.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Overnight Delivery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Problem: - Shipped a package from Dubai To Saudi Arabia on 27th May 2014, at Fedex office located in Dubai near Terminal 2 Airport. - I cancelled the shipping on the..."
- "Fedex sent a parcel that i ordered to me on 09/12/14 at 11.08am. As i was at work , i reached home at 1.30pm and tried to call the hotline...."
- "Recently mailed some antique glassware and the box arrived broken and with puncture holes in the side. Out of the 30 pieces I shipped, only 15 arrived intact and some..."
- "ADM American Debt Mediators Co. is a TOTAL SCAM! They lie about a program that offers you to put money in a REFUNDABLE SAVINGS towards a payment settlement to..."
- "This store is extremely pick and seem to pick and choose based on their own opinions and not on what is presented to them. While I understand they have to..."
- "Mobile mechanic Ronnie Hewitt, owner of Indy's Mobile Mechanic, and his accomplice Sarah Asher are scammers! They will lie, cheat and steal from you. I only called them..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."