Fedex failed to deliver my package on time

Now, before I go to far, the order was placed through Amazon.I've never had problems with them before.

I placed my order Friday at 9:59 A.M. and paid the extra $17.98 for Saturday delivery. I was skeptical about the Saturday choice even being there at first, but figured that it could be done if it was an option. The confirmation that the items had been shipped, was received Friday at 10:42 P.M.

The tracking number was not updated until 3 A.M. Saturday morning. Upon receiving this tracking number, I began tracking the shipment through FedEx, that clearly made the bold lie that my package would arrive at noon today. This was, of course, not the case.

As 12:00 P.M. passed, the tracker updated to another outstanding lie of 8:00 P.M. this evening. As 8 P.M.

rolled around the tracker updated once more to an undetermined delivery date/time. It was then that the tracker began to mention that the package had only left the facility in Indiana, 10 and a half hours from here, at 7:14. Needless to say, my package has still not arrived. In addition, Amazon just now updated their tracker to state that my item left the carrier facility in Indianapolis at 7:14 P.M.

So much for Priority Overnight status. I'm left with no hope of receiving my package until Monday. I am thoroughly displeased with this company and hope that Amazon never utilizes them for my items again.

Fat chance, but I can hope.

NOTE: Amazon has refunded my shipping cost.However, I just want my item.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 15, 2015 #995466 Coventry, Rhode Island

Based on the tracking this is just a error on Amazon's part. As you see the "Shipment information sent to FedEx" is listed twice. This means that the first time the information that was received was incomplete and FedEx did the best with what it got. At the end of the day Amazon did not provide the package before the cutoff for that day.

Oct 06, 2014 #880912 Tyler, Texas

Fedex screwed me out of hundreds of dollars promising to over night a few shipments that never arrived, I have learned my lesson this time...NEVER AGAIN..

Dec 02, 2013 #751596

I wish I could get shipping a refund! autoanything, a parts ordering website that masquerades a real store that has parts in stock to ship took 2 weeks to get me the parts and sent me a response to my complaint that having the shipment sent by the manufacture by FedeX to UPS and missing one of the set of shocks then trying to deliver it on sat when UPS is closed (what a joke) then having UPS sit on for a few days before delivering 14 days from time or order that they hope it will go well for my next order, they are dysfunctional and delusional.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fedex. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Fedex.
Filing a new complaint about