Indianapolis, Indiana
Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

Now, before I go to far, the order was placed through Amazon.I've never had problems with them before.

I placed my order Friday at 9:59 A.M. and paid the extra $17.98 for Saturday delivery. I was skeptical about the Saturday choice even being there at first, but figured that it could be done if it was an option. The confirmation that the items had been shipped, was received Friday at 10:42 P.M.

The tracking number was not updated until 3 A.M. Saturday morning. Upon receiving this tracking number, I began tracking the shipment through FedEx, that clearly made the bold lie that my package would arrive at noon today. This was, of course, not the case.

As 12:00 P.M. passed, the tracker updated to another outstanding lie of 8:00 P.M. this evening. As 8 P.M.

rolled around the tracker updated once more to an undetermined delivery date/time. It was then that the tracker began to mention that the package had only left the facility in Indiana, 10 and a half hours from here, at 7:14. Needless to say, my package has still not arrived. In addition, Amazon just now updated their tracker to state that my item left the carrier facility in Indianapolis at 7:14 P.M.

So much for Priority Overnight status. I'm left with no hope of receiving my package until Monday. I am thoroughly displeased with this company and hope that Amazon never utilizes them for my items again.

Fat chance, but I can hope.

NOTE: Amazon has refunded my shipping cost.However, I just want my item.

Review about: Overnight Delivery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $18
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

aleksey

Based on the tracking this is just a error on Amazon's part.As you see the "Shipment information sent to FedEx" is listed twice.

This means that the first time the information that was received was incomplete and FedEx did the best with what it got.At the end of the day Amazon did not provide the package before the cutoff for that day.

Tyler, Texas, United States #880912

Fedex screwed me out of hundreds of dollars promising to over night a few shipments that never arrived, I have learned my lesson this time...NEVER AGAIN..

oingo

I wish I could get shipping a refund! autoanything, a parts ordering website that masquerades a real store that has parts in stock to ship took 2 weeks to get me the parts and sent me a response to my complaint that having the shipment sent by the manufacture by FedeX to UPS and missing one of the set of shocks then trying to deliver it on sat when UPS is closed (what a joke) then having UPS sit on for a few days before delivering 14 days from time or order that they hope it will go well for my next order, they are dysfunctional and delusional.