My wife shipped a package of Christmas presents to our son and wife second day delivery which was an extra charge.My son stayed home the entire day of promised delivery (12/23/09).

According to tracking records, the package was on a truck for delivery, but no attempt was made. The next day an attempt was made, but no one was there to sign. My wife stressed out with worry about the package being lost (it was eventually delivered).

I attempted to get a refund for the second day delivery charge, but all I got was the run around from Fed Ex.We will NEVER use Fed Ex again, as they don't deliver as promised, and avoid refunding for services paid for but not delivered.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

catty
Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #198649

fedex, or any other shipper for that matter does not guarantee delivery for xmas on any package shipped after dec 20 due to seasonal volumes, my company is aware of this and is posted on our website under shipping info. does anyone ever read this? also fedex bills the shipper after the package is delivered, you pay them not fedex, they are powerless to refund your money, only the shipper can do this

#120121

I also sent my package 2 day before xmas and got same run around. I have called 5 times and still no refund.