FedEx did not get my package out until 5 days after i ordered it.it was supposed to get to me on August 18, it didn't get there that day, the 19th or the 20th.

i called FedEx to ask about my package but the people that i talked to were no help and didn't know anything. and then my package ended up being 5 days late... FedEx should give all there work to ups.

fedex should give up, they dont have good service or workers and they always end up making something go wrong with your delivery.FedEx Fails!!!!!!!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

MrsHappy
Leadville, Colorado, United States #939210

Fedex is worthless, I hate them! They are one big FAIL!!!

It sounds to me like the company you ordered from failed.The intelligent thing to do is contact the place you ordered from and paid money to- and see if they actually shipped your product.

Then get a tracking number. Don't assume Fedex or UPS failed- your vendor most likely dropped the ball.

Be Smart- check with the people you gave your money to- and confirm their comments with a tracking number you can follow yourself online.Take some initiative and be an advocate for yourself instead of whining.

That is not FedEx fault that is the shipper not having it ready. If I where as ignorant as you I'd just give up in life.