About a week ago I sent a request in to Receive a new Credit Card from my bank which I choose to leave anonymous seeing how they have no temporary replacement cards like most banks I elect the option to have a card sent out to me via FedEx Express, to make a long story short it takes them a whole week just to get a door tag to my house saying that there was an attempt to deliver a the card to my house, well surprise surprise, I was at my job during their delivery hours so I was not able to receive the package that came for me.So to save time I drive down to the local FedEx express branch which is a ways away from where I live with my tank on empty due to being low on funds and no card to have to access my money.

When I get there I was told my package was not back yet and would have to wait a few more hours and drive back later on.

Needles to say I ran out of gas on the way home, all because I wasn't able to access my card due to the fact that that their Door tag policy is a bunch of *** and just makes people pretty much act like a dog chasing its tail around for hours on end.Im so sick of them that at this point im ready to do something like what was done with "United Breaks Guitars" and United Airlines just because it this point im far beyond pissed due to the fact that I almost died on the highway because of them.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #585038

There are so many valid complaints against FedEx here, but yours is not even close to one of them. If your package was on their truck because they tried to deliver it to you, why would you think you could just go pick it up? Did you think they had the power to teleport it from their truck to the store, or that the delivery man should stop delivering packages on his route and go back to the store to hand over your package that you weren't home for?