586914018642

Here is the tracking number for another failed delivery by your company. Nearly every time I have had the displeasure of being stuck with your company as the delivery agent it has ended in a failure due to your managements ineptitude.

As long as I can remember your drivers have not been able to get a package to my house due to the system you use. I have called customer service, talked to delivery managers, and had drivers convey my message. My address is 770 N Wales Rd North wales, Pa. 19454. There is a house, my residence, at that address. There is no apparition, no empty lot nor bush in it's place but your drivers continually go looking for one. I am tired of trying to get through because NO ONE listens, not the rude customer service rep that lied to me today that the delivery did not happen because of road condition. The ignorant delivery manager that told me my next day delivery would not get to me as promised and there was nothing he was going to do about it. Not the driver or her boss that blew me off after driving across my lawn leaving large ruts in the grass. From now on I will do my best to discredit and defame your company because it has failed me in every way.

Thank you and have a good day.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments